Thursday

Indoor Session

I have a client that has suggested shooting her child indoors, since the weather is so unpredictable. I am a natural light photographer, and so my favorite time to shoot is outdoors, just before sunset, but I figure it's time to start practicing with indoor natural light.

Here is my first attempt. I love photography so much because there is always something new to learn, to practice, to discover. It's such a fun hobby.

Anyways, here's a few from my practice session today.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Poor little Avery. She is always my test dummy. I am in desperate need of new models. If you live in my neck of the woods and want a free 8x10, give me a call! I would love some fresh new faces to put on my portfolio.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

The first one is really cute! Did you use any sort of lighting equipment?